Travel Visas & Visa Services - Poor service
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
If you encounter poor service, you should consider taking the following action.
Complain in person: The first easy step is to visit or call the visa service provider and explain the problem and your suggested resolution.
Complain via Resolver: If the service provider won't help over the phone, the easiest way to take your complaint further is using our free online tool which helps draft your complaint and manage it too. You should expect the business you’re dealing with to give you an appropriate response within a reasonable timeframe.You should know
- Every person who wishes to visit any foreign country need to ask one thing - ‘Do I have to apply for a visa?’. Yes, you have to and if you face any issue with the visa process, the dispute would be resolved within 2 working days.
- Visa is a valid international travel document which permits you to enter a foreign country. Once you get a visa, it will get stamped and glued to your passport.
- In case you haven't received your visa within the specified time period, follow these steps to know what possible actions you can choose in order to get your visa.
There are several visas that you may apply, to legally enter a foreign country. Few of the basic visa types are -
- Work visa - if you wish to take employment or perform any business activities.
- Student visa - if you wish to enroll yourself into a postsecondary educational institution, obtain a student visa for temporary residence
- Business visa - if you wish to engage in business activities without receiving any income from that country, obtain a business visa.
- Travel visa - if you want to visit the foreign country for travel or tourism purposes, obtain travel or tourist visa for planned time.
- Spousal visa - if you want to visit your spouse
How to submit complaints about travel visa related services in India?
VFS Global is a company which has collaborated with the government of India, UK, and Australia to manage visa and passport application processes. It aims to provide a response to your complaint within 48 hours of receipt of your feedback. The company will try to meet the deadline to resolve the dispute at earliest.
- In order to file a complaint, you have to register your feedback through the link provided on their official website under the head Contact us.
- If you are not satisfied with their feedback response, you can escalate your complaint through the link provided on their official website under the head Contact us.
- VFS complaint management system helps you to log a complaint in form of feedback, track it and then escalate your complaint for a better response. Once your complaint has been resolved, you can close it and fill an appreciation form on their website.
You can also submit any visa or immigration queries according to your resident and visiting country. The said form is available on their website under the head contact us. Media queries are also entertained by them to provide a satisfactory experience.
Things you need to know
- Your visa type
There are different types of visa a person can obtain depending upon their needs and requirements. If you want a visa for travel purposes, get a tourist visa, if you a visa for business purposes, obtain a business visa. If you want to study abroad, get a study visa for a temporary stay. Before filing an application form, do remember your visa type. Prepare your application in accordance with the appropriate jurisdiction and the required documents for the service.
- How to apply?
You can file for your visa application through VFS Global. You can file your application form in person at the visa application center. Make sure to make a prior appointment. You should have the copy of online application form and appointment confirmation letter. Keep all the mandatory documents and sheets for a quick procedure.
- After submission
You can track your application through automated SMS and email service by the provider. You need to pay a fee for this service. You can choose this paid service while submitting the application form. You can also track your application online once it has been submitted at the visa application center.
How to collect your visa?
You can collect your documents and visa via courier services.
Is the visa fee refundable?
No. The visa fee is non- refundable.
Paid the visa fees but did not schedule the visa appointment?
The fee is non-refundable so if you want you can reschedule your appointment twice within a year.
Can you go for an alternative dispute mechanism?
Unfortunately, there is no alternate recourse.
How to renew my visa?
Your visa contains an issue and expiry date. You must renew visa if the visa has expired. Expiration of visa should not be confused with expiration of passport. You can only renew the type of visa which you has before. You must fulfil the requirements of the visa you want to renew. You can only renew your visa from your home country.
How can we help you?
If you have a complaint, you can use Resolver to file a complaint. All the complaints filed by us, are official complaints. Resolver will help you to create and manage your case file with proper documents, records, emails, etc. You can set reminders and make notes about your case as well.
Setting up a case in resolver will mean the company is automatically nudged with a reminder email if it does not respond. If you are not happy when a response does arrive, the system reminds you when you can raise your case to the next most senior level of management within the company.
We have 1,554 pages of rights advice for you covering 2,032 companies and organisations across 4 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.