Taxi Services - Expectations not met
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
If you face any hardship while you’re travelling by a taxi or did not get the quality services you had expected, raise an issue via Resolver.
Resolver will help you contact the customer care of the taxi service provider for free.You should know
- Taxi services usually charged a fixed amount which is billed through due process. A receipt might be handed to you before the beginning of your trip indicating fixed and variable costs. Your total fare will be based on the mentioned costs.
- Additional charges like toll taxes, convenience fees, etc, must be disclosed before the beginning of the trip.
- Read the terms in the fine print before finalizing the booking. Liabilities with respect to maintenance, third party damage, theft, accident, fuel usage, rental, etc, should be clarified before the booking.
- Cancellations should be free of charge if made well in advance. A small fee might be levied in case of last minute cancellations.
- You should keep all the bills related to taxi service readily available, in addition to the driver’s details, vehicle number, etc.
- If any unforeseen situation arises, immediately contact the cab service provider and lodge a complaint. You should be able to explain the situation and issue in detail.
- You might be offered a refund as compensation for your bad experience or a rebate coupon by the cab service provider, although this is not guaranteed.
- If the taxi service provider fails to help you, you may escalate the matter by filing a consumer complaint at an appropriate consumer forum.
- You can also alert Delhi Traffic Police if you find a cab driver violating traffic laws.
I have been refused a ride
If your cab driver cancels on you last minute, you can contact the customer care cell of the service provider and elaborate the matter.
We have 1,554 pages of rights advice for you covering 2,032 companies and organisations across 4 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.