Education & Training - No replacement offered

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

Replacement is subject to each seller’s policy and may differ.

If you have received a faulty electronic device or any device which you did not intend to purchase, you have the right to get it replaced.

Make sure you have evidence to support that it was faulty when it arrived.

If the seller refuses to replace it, raise an issue with the seller via Resolver.

You should know

As per the law, it is the responsibility of a seller or the manufacturer, to compensate for causing any harm to a consumer due to the supply of a defective product or deficient service. As a precautionary measure, you should always check the quality of a product thoroughly before making a purchase.

If you have a case against a university or a college, you may approach the university officials first in order to find a solution.

  1. Gather your paperwork related to the purchase of the service, and contact the provider from whom you made the purchase, whether online or offline. Most sellers have a complaint resolution mechanism in place, including refund and return policies which are communicated at the time of purchase.
  2. If the provider refuses to help you or does not provide satisfactory results, approach the customer care cell of the manufacturer brand and register an official complaint. You can also escalate the matter by approaching the corporate office of the business.
  3. Usually, the company will assist and resolve your issue within a reasonable time. If they fail to do so, or if you're not happy with the result, you can serve a months' notice to the company to allow them some time rectify the wrong- failing which, you may file a consumer case.
  4. Finally, you can take legal action against the business by filing a consumer case at an appropriate consumer forum.

We have 1,315 pages of rights advice for you covering 1,922 companies and organisations across 4 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with No replacement offered

Resolver covers the issue No Replacement Offered for 4 companies and organisations:

a  b   c  d   e   f  g   h   i  j   k   l   m   n   o   p   q   r   s   t   u   v   w   x   y   z