Head Office address
Phone number: 1800 419 8300
Please check with your phone provider if you are unsure about how much a call will cost.
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
Using Resolver you can:
- Keep all your correspondence in one place
- Go straight to the correct contact point within an organisation
- Make use of a series of simple templates to help make raising your complaint as simple and quick as possible
- Receive reminders when you get a response from a company or organisation
- Get an automatic notification when it's appropriate to escalate your case to the next management level within a company
- Package up and send off the whole history of your complaint to an ombudsman or other regulatory body if necessary
You can raise complaints about Punjab & Sind Bank for
- Car Loans
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Forex Services
- Health Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Money Transfer & UPI Services
- Motor Insurance
- Prepaid & Travel Card
- Public Provident Fund
- Stock Trading & Demat Account
- Travel Insurance
You can use the Resolver system to help make every stage of the complaint process easier.